Friday, September 12, 2014

Whole30 Day 9 - Work Trip to Houston

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Breakfast - Small sips of black coffee. Mmm. Yuck. Pretty tired this morning and almost slept through 4 alarms. I knew that I needed sleep early but I insisted on staying up late to get work done and catch up on blog posts. I have a busy morning of meetings and am going to pay for this. 

Lunch - big salad at Salata in the Galleria food court. The lady behind the counter told me I was safe with the herb vinaigrette, but I didn't eat very much of it. I don't trust it since the company didn't post ingredients online. It tastes too good.  


Dinner - started out at 4:30 at a dinner happy hour. Helloooo glass of water. And then I had a dry salad with olive oil, and macadamia chicken with potatoes and green beans, sans the cream sauce and marmalade. The other ladies had sushi galore... yum. I'm sure the dish wasn't completely Whole30 clean but it was the best option at the time, and I have no regrets.




Feeling - Proud. That is all.


Have you been forced to make similar choices while on Whole30?

No comments:

Post a Comment