Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 2014 - Whole30 Day 22 - Travel Recovery and Exhaustion

Monday, Whole30 Day 22

Our flight landed at 5 am, and it took almost an hour to get our car, then an hour to drive my step-daughter to her mom's house to get ready for school. We stopped at Waffle House for Breakfast along the way. I almost cried in the car at the thought of another restaurant meal. In the past I wouldn't have cared, but since doing Whole30, and since coming this far and actually making it 23 days (YAY!) I just wanted to get home and cook a clean meal. But we were all hungry. and Exhausted. So we went to the best place we could find at 6am. I ordered eggs with hash browns (onions and tomatoes), and an orange juice.

It was a rough morning getting home and getting the kids to school and getting ourselves dressed and to work. THANK GOD I work from home and didn't have to dress up.

Lunch was a banana. Not compliant and not good. No excuses.

Dinner was beef and broccoli stirfry made with coconut aminos, garlic, and fresh ginger. It was good, but it was my first time cooking with the coconut aminos, and I could have used more.
Whole30 Day 22 Dinner Beef and Broccoli


We spent the evening shopping at Costco and Sprouts and got all stocked up with healthy food to last us a couple weeks. It feels so good.

Feeling... like I still need to detox. A Whole30 group of 30 days is definitely not going to be enough for me to detox. My skin is brighter, and my nails are growing fast. My neck/jawline seems to be thinner.

My sugar dragon is hibernating...

How's your sugar dragon. Is he slain or just hibernating?

No comments:

Post a Comment