Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 2014 - Whole30 Day 19

Thursday, Whole30 Day 19

At the risk of repeating myself... Yay Day 19! So excited to make it this far. I'm sleeping really well and dreaming a lot. My skin is looking brighter. My nails are growing faster. I'm not bounding with energy, but I am more energetic and getting little projects down around the house. Our kitchen is always clean these days and we're somehow using less dishes with this clean eating Whole30 program. We're quite happy!


Breakfast today was a banana and half a sweet potato cooked in olive oil. We also boiled some eggs that I'll eat with lunch. Also drank a huge cup of water with a little Knudsen's Cranberry juice added for flavor.

I forgot Lunch today. Or rather I got caught up in work and forgot to eat. Who does that? Who forgets to eat? Odd I tell you...  And definitely NOT Whole30 compliant!

Dinner was great! We had grilled steaks and grilled Spanish squash. Side of Guacamole. And a cucumber tomato salad tossed with olive oil and chopped sunflower seeds.



Well that's it... I won't be posting Whole30 meals for the next couple days, but don't worry, I'll catch you up on Monday!

Are you prepared for Whole30 this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment