Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 2014 - Whole30 Day 3

September 3, 2014

Breakfast - Hot water with Lemon, 2 apricots. Piece of chicken. I'm just not a big breakfast eater. I need to work on this.

Lunch - I did not take a picture of lunch, but oh it was pretty. I cooked up a huge batch of ground turkey and ground hot italian sausage (it was compliant without sugar, I promise!). I then scrambled 3 eggs with diced red and green bell pepper and mixed it all together. Delicious!


Dinner - More leftover grilled chicken and bell pepper, with cucumber. Keepin' it simple folks. I've been too busy to care too much.



Feeling - Still feeling motivated. I sure love having lots of the right food in the house. Makes all the difference in the world!

We have a family event this weekend and have been preparing compliant food for that as well...

Bananas stuffed with pecan butter and beef tips marinating in Lime juice and Lime LaCroix for kebabs:


I'll let you know how it turns out!





No comments:

Post a Comment