Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Whole30 Day 29 - Grumpy Case of the Mondays


Monday, Whole30 Day 29

I should be feeling great and excited, but today was a bad case of the Mondays. I was grumpy, depressed, short tempered, sluggish, and just not motivated.

Breakfast was an omelet with leftover pork and sun dried tomatoes. I ended up eating around the pork because it didn't taste good anyore.

Lunch was huge. Chopped cucumber and jicama, 3 applegate beef hotdogs with mustard, and then a couple baked new potatoes with ghee. I was hungry.
Whole30 Day 29 Lunch. Cucumber and Jicama


Dinner was a few slices of Costco beef with a tablespoon of guacamole and a smoothie (banana, blueberries, blackberries, grapes, jicama, and Knodsen's cranberry juice). 

And then I was up late packing for our next trip... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment