Thursday, September 25, 2014

September 2014 - Whole30 Day 25 - Exhausted and Not Hungry

Tuesday, Whole30 Day 25

I'm so tired and just not hungry. My body is playing tricks on me. I was starving by dinner, but then half way through I was stuffed.

Breakfast was the typical. Don't ask. [I promise] I will work on this...

Lunch was an apple and almonds.

Dinner was Nom Nom Paleo's Kalua Pig, super garlic skin-on mashed potatoes, and sautéed spinach.

Whole30 Dinner Day 25. NomNomPaleo's Kalua Pig, Garlic Mashed potatoes and sauteed spinach.

This plate needs more color. Maybe some steamed baby carrots.

For the mashed potatoes,  I first baked them. After they cooled I gave them a rough chop and tossed them in the KitchenAid with some coconut milk and roasted garlic, olive oil, sea salt, and thyme. I was craving ghee to add but we're all out.

I definitely do not have excess energy today. I have focus and clarity, but physically I'm tired. In fact, I'm quite sleepy... That is all. night night.

 

How was your Day 25? Anyone else tired...?

No comments:

Post a Comment