Monday, September 15, 2014

September 2014 - Whole30 Day 14

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Once again... YAY for making it this far! It's the last day of Whole30 week 2 and feeling excited and proud. Clothes feel slightly better and I'm anxious to weigh and measure to see where I am, but I'll wait until the end of the month.

We slept in, and upon waking made plans to meet friends for brunch, so Breakfast was simple with apples, oranges, and almond butter. 

Brunch was at Salata for salads, and this time I looked online for more information before arriving. Their Lemon Vinaigrette is listed as Vegan, non-dairy, no sugar, and no-soy. So, my salad was again straight veggies, and half a serving of the lemon vinaigrette, and baked salmon. With plain iced tea. 

Dinner was leftover steaks, sweet potato hash browns (cinnamon, olive oil, and ghee), and a cucumber tomato salad with olive oil and sea salt.
Whole30 Day 14 dinner steak sweet potato hash browns cucumbers and tomatoes



Feeling - Today I especially felt tired and sleepy. I can't blame all of this on the detox though. I think a big part of my still being tired is the fact that I have a toddler who is not sleeping through the night. He doesn't want to play, but he does want to snuggle and we're playing that night time round robin game of "put the toddler in his bed, 2 hours later toddler climbs in to parents bed, wake up, snuggle for an hour, can't sleep, put toddler back in his bed, hour later toddler crawls back into parents bed, try to sleep squished together but there's not enough room, bring toddler back to his room, and snuggle/sleep in his rocking chair together." Grady's almost 3, 37" tall and just too big to be snuggling in a rocking chair all night, even though part of me is cherishing this time...


How are you doing on Whole30 Day 14? Tired? Energetic?

No comments:

Post a Comment