Friday, September 12, 2014

It's here! My Young Living Premium Starter Kit!

The long awaited arrival is finally here! I can hardly contain my excitement!

My Young Living Premium Starter Kit and Thieves Essential Rewards Kit, and Bonus Raven Essential oil.

Young Living Premium Start Kit, Thieves Essential Rewards Kit, Raven Essential Oil, and home Diffuser


I’ve been interested in holistic remedies and alternative healing since high school, but have only dabbed in it a little bit. Until last month when my son contracted the Fifths Disease virus at his preschool. His pediatrician, who is not only board certified pediatrics, but also board certified holistic whatever, told me to get Thieves essential oil, mix it with coconut oil, and apply it to Grady’s feet every morning before we put his socks on. She also suggested a daily probiotic, and a daily supplement of Elderberry, which I mentioned a few days ago. The doctor said that both the elderberry and the Thieves oil would stop the virus, prevent it from replicating, and also build up his immune system to prevent new viruses. I got some Thieves from a friend, and I have to say the virus started clearing up immediately, and he hasn’t been sick since.

I ordered the Premium Starter Kit immediately, along with the Thieves Essential Rewards kit, and have been waiting anxiously for 2 weeks.

Over this past weekend, both kids had sniffles and runny noses, but the Thieves oil always seemed to stop the coughing and sniffling. It definitely stopped Grady’s runny nose. I am sold. My boyfriend, the kids father, not completely sold. Yet… J

I'll tell you more about the Starter Kit, and the bonus Raven essential oil tomorrow, in the meantime I need to say that I’m not going to actively seek out selling this product to friends, family, neighbors, strangers, or anyone… but I am going to talk about how wonderful it is, ALL the time. I’m going to share this at every opportunity. It’s healthy. It’s green. It’s a whole lot better (and cheaper) than the drugstores. Most of all, it's empowering.

If you do decide to purchase, you can do so here. And do yourself a favor and get the premium starter kit as a distributor. You'll get the wholesale price, with no further obligations to buy (although, if you're like me, you will want to!)

And since I talked about Thieves so much... here are the basics:

Antiviral, Antibacterial, Anti infectious, Antiseptic

Young Living Thieves Essential Oil blend of cinnamon bark, clove, lemon, rosemary, and Eucalyptus radiata. Antiviral, anti-infectious, antibacterial, and antiseptic.

Young Living’s Thieves essential oil blend was created based on the historical account of four thieves in France who protected themselves from the Black Plague with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing victims of the killer disease. When captured, they were offered a lighter sentence in exchange for their secret recipe. Young Living’s proprietary Thieves oil blend includes clove, cinnamon bark, rosemary, lemon, and Eucalyptus radiata and has been specially blended to offer the same kind of defense. 

Thieves has been university tested and found to be highly effective against airborne bacteria. (Sushil K. Shahi, A. C. Sukla, et al., “Broad Spectrum 
Herbal Therapy against Superficial Fungal Infections,” 
Skin Pharmacol Appl Skin Physiol. 2000; 13:60–64. )

For more information:



And now for some very important disclaimer information... Nothing I say about essential oils, remedies, my conditions, my family's conditions, or any information contained on this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information represents what I have chosen to do to take control of my own personal health and that of my family's. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products. Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in conjunction with your health care provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment