Sunday, September 28, 2014

Whole 30 Day 26 and Exhausted

Friday, September 26, 2014
Whole30 Day 26 and TGIF!

Woke up feeling fine, but my energy depleted throughout the day, so much so that I crashed at 8.30pm at the same time as my kid.

I think these are the reasons:
1. Not drinking much water at all throughout the day.
2. I've barely had any food (breakfast or lunch) at all this week.
3. My body is still regulating and healing after years of fast food, restaurants, and drive-thru convenience foods.
4. Too many bananas and potatoes
5. Possibly fighting allergies/virus

So, root cause equals complacency?

It's time to regroup and start fresh. With only 3 more days left in this Whole30, I think it's fair to say that I'll be extending my Whole30 to a Whole45 or even a Whole60.

Here's one picture from today's meals. Leftover Kalua Pork and Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and sliced cucumbers and jicama.



How are you doing on Day 26?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment