Monday, June 3, 2013

Whole30 - Day 2

Ah beautiful San Antonio... waking up on an air mattress at the sister-in-law's house at 7am with my 19-mth old toddler climbing over and jumping on me. Gotta love vacations!

Breakfast consisted of two chorizo egg breakfast burritos, sans the tortilla. Plus one bite of a lemon filled donut. No coffee for me.

Note to self, next time I travel, bring Almond milk. Or prepare to like black coffee?

Lunch was a huge salad and stack of sliced cucumbers at Super Salad.

Dinner was two (not very big) bowls of beef and chicken stirfry's at Genghis Grill. The first time through the line I got the teriyaki sauce (which I'm sure had sugar and soy), but the second time through the line I discovered I could use the garlic water instead of the sugar/soy ladened sauces.

Today was a fairly successful on plan day. I did have a couple large diet cokes because I felt like I needed the caffeine to safely navigate back to Dallas on little sleep.

Tomorrow's plan: eggs for breakfast. I have no idea what to eat the rest of the day. I must go figure that out...

1 comment:

  1. OK, i have to comment on my own post. I just read this, well over a year after it was written, and I'm sad for who I was then. And the fact that I titled the post, "Whole 30 Day 2" when clearly it started out completely off plan. OH well, I guess we learn as we go, and I had a rocky start.

    ReplyDelete