Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2nd, Day 2

I've decided that I'm counting every single day, regardless of how successful I am or not.

Breakfast was scrambled eggs with the family. Such an odd and yet pleasurable event to have on a weekday. I wish we could do this every day.

When I got to work I was hungry and had some trail mix (goji berries, and chopped dates). The almonds were squishy and unedible.

Lunch was leftover chicken and veggie Chinese food sans the sauce, and chicken broth with green beans, and a homemade larabar (same as yesterday’s recipe).

Dinner was grilled chicken tenders, sauteed escarole with olive oil, elephant garlic, onion, and escarole. And then a homemade popsicle (banana, apple juice, and frozen berries blended together and then frozen in popsicle molds).


How’d I feel today? Overslept and due to summer camp schedules with the kids, I didn’t get to work until 8.45 today. By 11am I had a low grade headache and felt a little dizzy. The headache didn't end until I had a bag of chips. Or two. Amazing. I really have an issue with sugar. I didn't feel this way in May when I did the Whole30. Perhaps because I spent the entire month of June in rebellion eating like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment