Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Whole30 Day 2

Day 2 was a success. Breakfast was a banana and some cashews. I completely forgot that I made sausages as I was running out the door at the crank of dawn for a meeting.

Green tea and Jason deli meat for catered lunch. I avoided the bread and chips and pasta salad. All my coworkers crunching their chips around me was a big tease!

I will say that after only getting 4 hours sleep the night before, I was EXHAUSTED, so I did have 1 creamer in a cup of coffee. I needed the caffeine.

I'm still counting this is a valid successful day. It's about learning and making choices as much as it is about clean eating.

Oh and i also had fruit and nuts that i brought from home.

Dinner was great. This Instagram post from @bestofvegan was my inspiration for dinner.



My dinner was romaine hearts for the wraps, ground turkey with onions and spices, chopped mango, bell pepper, celery, and red and green heirloom tomatoes, shredded cabbage and lime juice. The 'tacos' were great, and the leftovers tossed together made for a great salad!



No comments:

Post a Comment